HUSBANDS & WIFE
Being the head of the household means work, duty, and great responsibility. The head of the household is the one responsible for everything that happens in the family. You cannot enjoy the privileges of headship and not be willing to shoulder the responsibilities that come with it. You can’t franchise, subcontract or outsource your husband responsibilities and not hurt your wife and marriage. You are accountable to God for the physical and spiritual welfare of your family. Make your wife’s life easier by carrying all your responsibilities dutifully. Your wife was not created to play her role and yours at the same time. Your wife should not live like a widow while you are still alive. You are the CEO, you are the Priest, Provider and Protector of the family. Therefore be involved. Be present. Take charge. Work hard. Pray, plan and execute. Remember your wife is your “suitable helper” not the other way round. Let your wife thank God that she is married to you.
Your husband’s greatest need is to be respected. If asked to choose between being loved and being respected, your husband would rather be respected than be loved. In fact when you respect your husband he feels loved. The best way into your husband’s heart is through respect. If every wicked woman knows this, one wonders why godly women don’t get it. Have you ever wondered why a man would leave the comfort of his beautiful home to be with a lowly woman in a lowly place? Respect & honor! Sadly the same man you disrespect in your own home is being honored and respected by other women at work. Ladies the devil is training the wicked women to steal your man’s heart by respecting and honoring them more than you do. God knew what he was doing when he said “Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.” Ephesians 5:22. The worst mistake you can make is allowing another woman to make your husband smile. Obey God and save your marriage. Follow the divine order. Respect your husband.
Recognize What You Have.
“So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him.”
(1 Samuel 17:50, NIV)
So often we focus on what we don’t have, how big our obstacles are, and how bad the economy is.
The truth: everything you need to fulfill your destiny is within reach. God will always use something that’s close to you. It may not look extraordinary, but you have what it takes to fulfill your destiny.
When David faced the giant, Goliath, all he had was a slingshot and five stones. It looked ordinary. He could have thought, “I’m not going to face Goliath. No, David knew that with God on his side, those ordinary stones would be exactly what he needed. David defeated Goliath and made history.
Today, remember, victory isn’t about what you have, it’s about God’s anointing on what you have. With God on your side, all things are possible! Focus on Him and what He can do in your life because He has extraordinary things in store for you.
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You for equipping me for success and victory in this life. Help me to clearly see the opportunities, connections and resources You have ordained for me. I trust that with You, all things are possible in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
Have a Tuesday full of Favor.
(Rev. Simeon Adera)
WALKING IN DISCERNMENT
Deception is a major hallmark of the end times. Talking about miracles, there is prophetic acts God do ask us to do to unleash the miraculous and there is charismatic witchcraft ignorance of scriptures ask people to do. Many are under witchcraft attacks from their enemies because they are under Charismatic witchcraft in their Churches
HOW TO RECOGNIZE CHARISMATIC WITCHCRAFT TODAY IN THE CHURCH!
1. Drinking Oil indiscriminately and calling it Holy Spirit infilling is charismatic witchcraft.
2. Using brooms to pray and sweep your home in the name of Jesus is charismatic witchcraft.
3. Asking people to go and take sand from their villages or Lands under deputes and bring to the prophet or preacher for prayer is charismatic witchcraft.
4. Using soap to pray and calling it a divine mystery is charismatic witchcraft.
5. Using salt to pray in any fashion and calling it divine mystery is charismatic witchcraft.
6. Using water to wash people’s feet in the Church and calling it strange acts of God is charismatic witchcraft.
7. Administering the Holy Communion indiscriminately is charismatic witchcraft.
8. Using mock swords to pray calling it the sword of the Spirit is charismatic witchcraft.
9. Asking people to swear on the Bible or the altar is charismatic witchcraft.
10. Pastors cursing members at the slightest provocation or asking them to take permission from them before leaving their churches is charismatic witchcraft.
11. Pastors asking members to bring water to be prayed for so they can use it at home or in Church in any fashion is charismatic witchcraft.
12. Placing a financial cost for any miracles people need is charismatic witchcraft.
13. Lighting candles and using it to pray is charismatic witchcraft.
14. I believe in timezones in the spirit. But being asked to wake up at midnight to pray by some prophets or other specific timings is charismatic witchcraft.
15. Using mustard seeds to pray is charismatic witchcraft..
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU CALL PROPHETIC ACT…
By Rev. Adera